- To prevent the sticks from burning later, soak them in water first.
- For the vegan mayonnaise, blend the liquid from the can of chickpeas with mustard, apple cider vinegar and agave syrup. Then pour in the vegetable oil in a thin stream while pureeing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Peel the white asparagus. Peel only the lower third of the green asparagus. Cut the asparagus into pieces to match the veggie bratwurst.
- Place the green and white asparagus on the soaked wooden sticks, followed by the veggie bratwurst.
- Grill the sticks on the grill or in a pan with a little oil on both sides for about 5 minutes each. Done!